23.7.12

Wedding (Monday): Invitations

The great task of designing, printing, assembling, addressing and sending the invitations is complete! My mother and sister were both up north for the week and were not able to join the team as well fearlessly attacked the piles one by one. I could not have done it on my own so I traveled to the Jahnke residence for backup. My gracious future mother-in-law and fun future sister-in-law were both such a help! For two days, miss bridesmaid Jordan supported me with such willingness as well. Her friendship has blessed me over and over again. 

Leaving the post office, I felt really good. Not many other ways to say it. Many of our loved ones even received their invitations the next day and so the process of preparing continues! 

Next stop: men's attire and picking out the wedding rings. 







♥f

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how much we LOVED the invite!
    So simple & elegant. perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete