8.5.12

Thirst

“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world”
-C.S. Lewis

"Unless you are heavenly minded, you will be no earthly good."
-Taken from Pastor Joel Lindsey's message


There is a stirring of the Spirit whirling around me and gently speaking to my heart. 
The gospel of love is good and omnipresent whether a soul chooses to be aware of it or not. 
 It has the power to make all things new every single day.
God is calling us to receive the free gift of all-sufficieny. 


Only the shadow of death touches us, but it does not overcome us. 
Christ died and experienced the apartness that we deserved. He became thirsty
so that we will never be thirsty again. (Revelation 21:6)
We are given eternal water. Life. 


 I will wait for Him and walk in His promises
unashamed.  


♥f

No comments:

Post a Comment