16.5.12

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaids!

This past weekend I formally asked my dearest ladies if they would be my maids.
I put together a gift of sorts containing all the fun and important notes about our big day, their role, and my dress preference. Needless to say, there were girlie outbursts and tears involved.:)

Meet and greet my girls:


yannah standiford: maid of honor –most treasured sister, natural beauty, eyes and ears of my good and bad, cute nosed, unconditional, most likely to tell me everything is going to be okay on my big day and thereafter.


elizabeth becker: best friend forever, captivating soul, faithful through thick and thin, laugh of a free-spirit, most likely to smother me with hugs and tears regardless of my make-up and wedding dress.


hope jahnke: sister of the groom, youthful perspective, jolly ole’ time, beautiful young woman with envied lashes, most likely to shake her tail feathers on the dance floor.


sarah graf: most graceful friend, infinitely more than a roommate, admired Godly wife to mr. graf, comfort in all times, delicately lovely, most likely to remind me of God’s blessings throughout the day’s celebration.


jordan woiteshek: dear friend of many years, guaranteed good time and memory maker, quiet wisdom, unique in the best possible way, most likely to make me laugh until my asthma kicks in on my wedding day. 


They're the best. 

xoxo,
f

1 comment:

  1. !!!!
    you put it together in the most lovely way.
    i have to get a copy of that picture we took right afterwards! :]

    ReplyDelete