25.4.12

Wedding Wednesday: Ready, set, go!

The wedding planning has begun, not quite in full-throttle (since I have to make it to graduation in 2.5 weeks) but it sure has been feeling like it! I actually got good sleep last night which was greatly needed! I have been up thinking about all there is to-do, all my ideas brewing, the what-ifs, and all the excitement J & I are antsy with. I am constantly being reminded to focus on God and His control. Everything will work out beautiful in his good and perfect timing. J has been awesome at reminding me of such Truth and peace. 


My mom & J have been incredible in their communication and making many phone calls all week. I am so blessed to have a fiancĂ© that loves my mom as much as I do and vice versa. 
Because of their diligence we now have a date set, a reception venue booked in Milwaukee and an available photographer most willing to get to know J & I and make us look lovely in their photos.

A late September wedding is planned! 
(I know, I know, that is soon! but we are ready
to plan, create, and be "merried" in such a beautiful month!)  


With that being said, I already began antique shopping for various items the first week of engagement with a couple of my friends, the beauties, Elizabeth & Meagan. 
Besides decorating a home one day, this may be the most creative time of my life! I love it because it is giving me a rewarding and lively pastime.  


As more things fall into place I am getting more enthusiastic. 
It will be a special time to be a loving fiancĂ© to Jason, an endearing time to enjoy and appreciate my family, especially my mom, and a time to bond with my girls! All in all, my prayer is that my life would reflect Christ during the entire process. I want to honor Him in my attitude. He is faithful to carry J & I through all things. 

p.s. If any of you see me hypocritically forget what I wrote in the previous sentences 
feel free to call me out on it! :)

Happy Wednesday! 

♥f


2 comments:

  1. Duuuude, I seriously squealed while reading this, haha.
    September!! Yes! What a lovely month, and it's definitely not too soon- probably won't be soon enough. :-)
    There are some wonderful stores in and around Madison to go hunting for treasures, just keep that in mind. :-)
    I'll stop here. (Oh, and I want to know who you guys went with for photography, and that reception hall looks SO cool!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love you!
    I am so glad that I will be home in September because I wouldn't want to miss your wonderful day for the world! Also, if there is anything that you need or want me to do ever, let me know...I'll be home in less than 2 months! Can't wait to give you a huge squeeze and delight in the joy that God has bestowed!

    ReplyDelete